Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Photos
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2010
      0 points
    Well I thought we should start our own real life photos discussion, I know we had one months ago but I can't be bothered digging it up so here's the new one. I'll start

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    And here's Fr33DoM, because this is just too hilarious to not have here

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      1 point
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      1 point
    Mum took a pic of me carrying one of over 20 40kg bags of concrete up from the front to the back of the house for the pool construction, then got me to pose with it (while I'm thinking,"just take the goddamn photo, I'm about to break my back. Carrying these damn things uphill a total of one story is bad enough.. now you want me to pose?!?").
    Lolol, also, like ma beard? xD I've been growing it since xmas cus I said I wasn't going to cut it till the pool was ready (which means the filter is in and the pool is full and clean. Should be this weekend hopefully). It's a pretty sore excuse for over a months growth, but meh xD
    Hmm, I'll include me bald and and some birdy photo's too actually *sifts through PC*.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Rockin' beard!

•  
      CommentAuthorphoenix
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2010 edited
      0 points
    I don't take any photos so thankfully I get tagged in a fair few on facebook!

Photobuckethttp://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r117/jupthepoop/4251_80989128458_555548458_1729000_.jpg
    Photobucket
    Photobucketoop/4584_1156469037994_1415786952_30405.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

That's enough. :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorphoenix
      0 points
    fuk i forgot i cant img link
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    LOL.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    lol, you're a fan of the zoolander pout i see :tongue: haha
    Sub, have MY babies you sexy beatch... damn i've lost march and khao's "i'm so pretty" pic's
    AND that is a sexy beard Rocket, nom nom nom :wink: hahaha
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ElScorcho:Sub, have MY babies
    *assumes the position*
    Oh and here's my tattage that is due to continue growing to consume my arm soon