Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - 4.2.003 released!
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Liking the regular updates, hope they keep it up.

This release brings back the old animations! Yay!

Details

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2012
      2 points
    P.S. I'm having an ultra I-told-you-so moment right now because two of the main things I've been saying to the devs for like 3 years is to release regular small updates instead of rare big ones, and to fix the retarded animations. They never listened to me but they have finally figured it out for themselves so BRAG BRAG FUCKING BRAG HARD

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2012 edited
      0 points
    no more crazy dancing guy? :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

edit: now does that break the hits like Frankie said it would? lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2012
      0 points
    I thought Frankie said it doesn't break hits, he said "No it means that I figured out the way to hack the current 4.2 animations so that they look like 4.1 animations." unless you think he was being sarc?

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Anyone have problems listing servers / getting onto servers?

Think i might have a bad download (Allthough this is after i just got rid off any urt files on my laptop completely and just re-downloaded the game fully
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Found a fix on UrtForums

Hopefully it will work.

EDIT - Fix worked. Still annoying that the server list dosent give correct players in each server (it shows all of them as full)

http://www.urbanterror.info/forums/topic/29614-md3-identifier-issue/
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    he said the reason the animations were like that in the first place was cause the new hitmesh was tied to the animations and they couldn't keep the old ones cause then the hitmesh would be broken like it is in 4.1 atm.. lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2012
      0 points
    is it good yet? :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2012
      0 points