Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Links page
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2010
      0 points
    I updated the links page, basically put up links to a bunch of other clan forums.
    If you think another clan forum should be added please post it here. I've left out a lot of small/new/crap clans so only known, good ones please.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    add www.icyjumps.com to misc :wink::wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorThehated 
      0 points
    Shoosh with your icyjumps nonsense, every second post i swear.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    anzac has new site

www.anzacgaming.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Indeed NuclearAge. And as a senior admin I command all ANZAC members in this clan to go sign up at the new forum site.
    Lolz, just kidding guys, but seriously, any ANZAC members that still wish to be a part of ANZAC please go sign up at the new site, and any other Kiwi's/Aussies that wish to sign up, you are also free to do so, however please be aware that ANZAC is no longer handing out "post and put on tag" memberships. We now have a probationary period for any new members during which time you may wear the probationary tag of .a to allow us to tell you apart from the other gamers. This is due to having a few mishaps in the past with members that sign up, post once, then disappear. Please also note that any current members that do not sign up and post on the new forums within the next month (I believe that is the current time period we have agreed on) will be considered no longer interested, and will be removed from the community. They will of course, be free to re-apply whenever, but the probationary period will still apply. :cool:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Kinda liked the old design better but I suspect this one will be improved upon

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    SubJunk:Kinda liked the old design better but I suspect this one will be improved upon
    QFT. But it's what he wanted sooo...

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Not interested because i wouldn't be able to wear tags anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Well you don't have to wear the tags. I'm a member and I don't wear them

•  
      CommentAuthorAlex.
      0 points
    *clears throat*

www.seruvagaming.com