Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - GaV Application
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorGaV
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009
      0 points
    - LR300, Deagle, Kevlar, Silencer, HE Nades
    - I'm not great at jumping, I'm focused more on shooting.
    - As far as UrT goes, I've improved a fair bit. I play mostly on AGS, 3GA and KMA CTF which are great fun and practice. I've been spending a lot of time on KMA mumble with people like CrackFox, BossHog and Howler. As a result i've got some great tips and advice on urban terror.
    - I played for 8 months and had a break for about a month. I'm back now and have been playing another 2 months since.
    - I live in Sydney and go to school with Crack and Boss. My computer's not great but I'm getting some more RAM soon and will hopefully be able to get my fps over 40. iFly and Rocket told me to drop by the site. I've also played games with some other Red Skies members and would love to be a part of the clan. :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Welcome to the forum mate, looking forward to getting to know ya.
    P.S. Adding to RAM shouldn't increase FPS, that has nothing to do with RAM.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009 edited
      0 points
    It's ifly, no idea why the "f" is capitilized.
    But, i like the way you spell, that adds marks.
    Be active on forums, then 1 vs 1 Sub.
    And how can you play with a fps under 40? Is it hard?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    damn, im lucky if i get an even 29fps through out games. less people on then i get 50 odd but as son as kma ctf server hits 10 a side i get about 19 flat:sad::sad:

oh btw hai GaV ya sydney slicker....im in Auckland (the south side at that)
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    Heya GaV man, welcome to the forums
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    ifly:It's ifly, no idea why the "f" is capitilized.

It's capitalized on the information page.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoboBunniE 
      0 points
    hay :wink:
    u need to get a new graphics card to get the fps up, that should help lots, and make sure no programmes are open in the background :shocked: ne ways, i sound like a geek :wink: good to c ya:bigsmile::bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Running Game Booster before you open the game will usually increase your FPS too :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    thanks bunnie, and yeah thanks sub -i downloaded gamebooster but its just this crap laptop with intergrated graphics card-cant do much about it:neutral::neutral:
    just have to look for the smaller populated servers, more fun anyway when its only 3 or 4 on each side imo.
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    Scone:
    ifly:It's ifly, no idea why the "f" is capitilized.

It's capitalized on the information page.

Please un-capitilize the f :D