Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - New forum and front page
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2009
      0 points
    Well some of us have been playing DDO, the free MMO, and loving it lately, and our 9Dragons guild never really took off so I've replaced our 9Dragons forum with a new DDO forum.
    It's also the first of our forums to use PHPBB instead of Vanilla. We'll see how it goes, it's pretty much a test, and if it works better than our current ones for our purposes then I'll change them all over.
    The design is basic at the moment, it's late and so I don't have time to make it better, but I'll hopefully make it good tomorrow.
    It also marks a different approach to privacy for us. With our existing forums, you have to sign up to read them, but with this new one anyone can read most categories, with the exceptions of the ones we set aside as private for guild members only. They still have to register to post replies/topics.
    So check it out if ya want and feedback is always nice.

Secondly I've changed the front page a bit, now the logos are styled differently, I think they look much better now, also they change to colour when you hold the mouse over them, except the Vanguard one because that is a silver logo anyway :tongue:
    Hope you all like it and don't get too addicted to running the mouse over the logos like I did before hehehe. Ah simple pleasures...

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2009
      0 points
    Way to be awesome mate. :cool:
    •  
      CommentAuthorInchy
      0 points
    simple things can be so amusing
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Well after receiving a lot of negative feedback about PHPBB I've decided to give that up, and instead I'm installing the new beta of Vanilla (what this forum uses). It will be very different to this forum because it's a completely new version, but it will be much more usable than PHPBB, which I agree has problems.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    I agree with what Sub says because he is awesome. :cool:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I was going to say that PHPBB was horrid earlier, but figured it wasn't very constructive, nor was PHPBB on the UrT section of the guild/clan site, so I kept my mouth shut xD

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthormrBob 
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2009
      0 points
    SubJunk:Well after receiving a lot of negative feedback about PHPBB I've decided to give that up, and instead I'm installing the new beta of Vanilla (what this forum uses). It will be very different to this forum because it's a completely new version, but it will be much more usable than PHPBB, which I agree has problems.
    Hehe - I was about to come in here and shout "Lies!, there is no PHPBB..." Then I read this comment :tongue:

TBH, when I first joined this forum I was like "wtf, why don't they just use phpbb instead of this vanilla rubbish!" The when the F1 season started back up I went back to my other regular forum (a phpBB one) and was like "ah crap, phpbb..." :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2009 edited
      0 points
    mrBob:TBH, when I first joined this forum I was like "wtf, why don't they just use phpbb instead of this vanilla rubbish!" The when the F1 season started back up I went back to my other regular forum (a phpBB one) and was like "ah crap, phpbb..." :tongue:
    I think that's a very common experience in these situations :smile: I'll be interested to know what you think of Vanilla 2, I think it will have a similar learning curve but it is much more powerful than this one. It has "Conversations" which are private discussions, in other words PM's, but you can also add other people to them after the fact, or at the beginning, so it's your own private forum. It's pretty cool, quite similar to Google Wave I guess, with less flashness

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    I have no opinion. :cool:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I have no Marchic. :cool:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja