Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - The Labs - ut4_thelabs_b3
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2009 edited
      0 points
    This is a jump map by Khaotik_Lord, Lucifer and me :-)

Its difficulty is about 6/10. It's hard enough to be fun for anyone I think, but will be too hard for people who haven't jumped much before.

You start in the sunny outdoors and must descend into a dank dark cave on an elevator platform. Now the weak-hearted might just go back up to the sun, but those adventurous ones will ask themselves why would a man-made cave be down here, what purpose does it serve, what mysteries are waiting to be discovered in... *dun dun dun* The Labs! :bigsmile:

Here are some screenshots:

Download it here

So, enjoy it, and feedback is always welcome

P.S. We are aware of all the tiny bugs like brush overlaps and will fix them later on, but for the moment we have just been working on it so much and just want to get the first release out of the way, and really those things don't matter at all.

Changelog:
    • b3:
      • Increased quality of levelshot
      • Replaced the image on the final jump
    • b2:
      • Changed ladder on jump 13
      • Fixed some missing textures
      • Shows in map list
    • b1:
      • Initial release

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2009
      0 points
    Sweet dudes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThehated 
      0 points
    Going to have a run-through tonight. Looks aaaaaaaaaaawesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    ok im a noob........
    i downloaded this a while ago from Lordy and it started halfway through the map.
    Ive downloaded this b1 version and i start in the green enclosed area with the cave entrance but it is a solid black wall that i cant get through.
    How do i start off?
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    flyingshoe:How do i start off?
    You push the action button while standing on the platform to push the button, then it takes you down.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Marchic:Sweet dudes.
    :bigsmile::bigsmile:
    Thehated:Going to have a run-through tonight. Looks aaaaaaaaaaawesome.
    :bigsmile::bigsmile:

•  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    cheers dude
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
  1.   0 points
    haha, the ladder dont work in b1, i have fixed it now there is a b2 :p
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Added new download link in the first post

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points