Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - TDU Week 12
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortyrant
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009
      0 points
    I was directed here by SubJunk as I was told he would be away for awhile.

This week in TDU You (RSG) are playing us (afr).

Our preferable days are Wednesday or Sunday around 8:30 (AEST). I know i posted this abit late, but i only just got approved by your admin today!

So get back to us when you would like to war, we can most likely use the TDU servers depending on what time :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Haha, best times would be Sunday for us as well. However we have a lot of NZ people in the clan as well as Aussies. 7pm AEST would be perfect as that is a 9pm NZ start instead of a 12.30am NZ start =P
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
      0 points
    That would make it 10:30 for us NZers so it isn't really a good time for us unfortunately. I'm no admin or anything but perhaps 6:30AEST? That would make it 8:30NZT so many more of us could actually make it.
    Edit: Just read Marchics post. Cheeky bugger got in before me.... Lol. Anyways, since when is NZ 4 hours ahead of AEST Marchic?
    And if possible can we pleeease make it 6:30 AEST? Not 7AEST? Cus my bed time is 9:30PM NZT lol, and I don't get to play much (In fact, usually like 10 minutes after all the getting people there and shit). Hehe.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthortyrant
      0 points
    AEST is Sydney/Melb time - which is only 2hours behind you :)

Okay i'll check with the team and get back to you!

p.s. Sorry i forgot you were mostly NZ'ers my bad <3
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Aest atm is alllllllll of the east cost of Aus including Brisbane. :tongue:

Oh and Rocket for some reason I was like yeah 12 comes after 8, so I put 12.:smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMedic 
      0 points
    Rocket:That would make it 10:30 for us NZers so it isn't really a good time for us unfortunately. I'm no admin or anything but perhaps 6:30AEST? That would make it 8:30NZT so many more of us could actually make it.
    Edit: Just read Marchics post. Cheeky bugger got in before me.... Lol. Anyways, since when is NZ 4 hours ahead of AEST Marchic?
    And if possible can we pleeease make it 6:30 AEST? Not 7AEST? Cus my bed time is 9:30PM NZT lol, and I don't get to play much (In fact, usually like 10 minutes after all the getting people there and shit). Hehe.

Yeah, I usually have to leave pretty early to - so the earlier the start time the better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Rofl Marchy, I figured that was what happened. Doesn't mean I don't get to tease you about it though, hehe.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2009
      0 points
    yea im with rocket ........ 9:30 bedtime lol
    •  
      CommentAuthortyrant
      0 points
    Okay, since we have alot of WA'ers in our clan (4hours behind NZ), we'd have to meet half way and do 7 AEST (5 WA, 9 NZ)

Sound good?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Pity, but yea, that's what we usually do so should be fine. Admins?
    I'm in till 9:30.