Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Building a PC
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2012
      0 points
    So I'ma building my own PC from scratch this time and I just got the case today....
    Apparently full tower cases are frigging HUGE xD
    That is a normal sized DVD case in front of the case for your referencing pleasure. :tongue:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    I've never seen that coloured case before. Could you please name the parts and why you chose them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      1 point
    Case: Thermaltake Level 10 GT Battle Edition. Chose it because it looked cool, had a carry handle, was tool-less, and had heaps of room. It should be noted that this comes in normal black (Thermaltake Level 10 GT) or white (Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition)
    MB: Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard. Came as RAM, MB, CPU package. Chose the package because it came with a 3rd generation i7 CPU.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 i7-3770K 3.50 GHz Processor - Socket H2 LGA-1155.
    RAM: Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX RAM Module - 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) - DDR3 SDRAM. Will probably add another 8GB in future. The RAM will be the choke point.
    PSU: Corsair AX1200 1200W. Chose because Corsair is a high-end brand and I wanted to make sure I had enough power to add stuff in future.
    HDD 1: WD 2TB Green HDD. Heaps of room, SATA 7200RPM for speed.
    HDD2: Intel 60GB SATA3 SSD. For my OS and any programs I want to run super fast. I should also point out that the place I'm getting this from (the cheapest place I could find and my most trusted store) refused to sell me the OCZ and Corsair version of this HDD because they keep getting them returned as faulty. Intel costs around $7-10 more in my research and is apparently way more stable.
    GPU's: MSI N660 Ti PE 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card. Chose because it is one of the best cards for my money out there, and has SLI capability. I will have 2 of these babies running in SLI. I should point out that I was originally going to go with 2 EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti's but again, my supplier did not recommend. However, they did not object to selling them to me in this case. The difference in price is $6 each.
    Disk Drive: Liteon IHBS312. Blu-ray writer. Now that I have a TV capable of seeing the difference between DVD and Blu-ray I figured it was time to get a Blu-ray player. I got a writer as well because you can store a lot more on the Blu-ray disks.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2012
      1 point
    Nice one :smile: I have that hard drive too, it's nice.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2012
      0 points
    When will you complete this? What pc build are you replacing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2012
      0 points
    Should be done today if all goes well.
    It's replacing the following build:

CPU: 3.2GHz AMD Phenom II X6 (6 core)
    RAM: 8GB
    GPU: GTX 560ti
    HDD: 1TB SATA 7200RPM
    PSU: 650W
    Disk Drive: DVD R/W

Can't remember what the MB and Case are. But the case is a nice looking black one with blue LED fans.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2012
      0 points
    Wow your old pc is what I'd upgrade mine too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2012
      0 points
    Lololol. Yea I really didn't need to upgrade but I've saved up a bit of money and I wanted to actually build a PC from scratch rather than adding to an existing PC for once.

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2012
      0 points
    nice rig, that case is epic! not my cup of tea but those things are ridic!
    my next upgrade will be a mATX case, fractal design mini probs and a 120gb ssd... and everything else :p ...and a steelseries mouse, FU RAZER!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2012
      2 points
    Lololol. Nice Scorchy.
    What you got against Razer btw? Never tried steelseries myself (Only M$ and Razer) so I'm interested to know.

Btw, halfway through my 2 week South Island road trip (Don't Judge! I had time spare on the PC after topping up my cell phone credit and checking my bank account and sending an email pic).
    Done the Shotover Jet, a heli trip of the Glaciers and Mt Cook, a sky dive over the glaciers, and numerous nature walks. The South Island is truly majestic. See you all in just over a week. :cool: