Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - New PC 2012
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2012 edited
      0 points
    My PC at the moment is
    Vista ultimate
    Intel Core2duo E8400@3GHz
    Ram 4 GB
    64 bit system
    ATI Radeon HD 4800 series

What should I be looking at buying for a new PC for gaming only?
    Suggestions please for these categories.
    MOBO
    RAM
    OS
    GPU
    Case
    Cooler (fan)
    HDD
    SSD
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2012
      1 point
    Well that's actually not a bad computer tbh. Not high quality gaming obviously, but should be MORE than enough to cope with Subs RSConfig. Maybe you just need to defrag or do a fresh install of windows and start over?
    Could just be that Vista is SHIT anyways xD

Anyways, I have yet to find a game that I can't play on max settings with my computer so I'd recommend something similar to the following (though you could certainly go way better if you're willing to put in the money):

MOBO: M4N68T-M V2
    RAM: 8GB DDR3 (Can't remember the brand off the top of my head)
    OS: Windows 7. I was a big fan of XP but Windows 7 has grown on me I must admit. It's a lot quicker and it has DX10 (and 11 now?).
    GPU: GeForce GTX 470 (1GB)
    Case: Well now this is totally up to you. Just make sure it has adequate ventilation and is something you would be happy looking at for however long you keep the PC.
    Cooler: I just have stock cooling in my system. CPU fan (with copper pipes going through the heatsink), Rear fan, PSU fan (My PSU is on the bottom of the case so the fan is on the bottom. If this is the case make sure the case has tall enough feet)

You should be able to build that (or get it built) for no more than NZ $1100 absolute maximum atm.

Hope that helps.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2012
      3 points
    Yeah actually I would recommend just reformatting the computer and installing Windows 7 (don't upgrade from Vista, do a fresh format), that will probably solve the speed problems

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   1 point
    ya vista sucks eggs.. 7 is way faster and better.. but yea similar to my pc.. im running a core 2 duo 2.4ghz. only 2gb ram thou.. win7 ultimate. but do have a gt 240.

goes well enough.. but could always be better :bigsmile::bigsmile: