Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Updates to two game servers
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2011
      0 points
    I just got done updating Piketurn on our Custom Maps server and adding a bunch of new jump maps to our Jump Maps server.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011
      0 points
    Piketurn...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    You don't like it?

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    He is probs one of the noobs whos computer cant handle the HD state of the art graphics in it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDelirium
      2 points
    Well I have complete disrespect for the guy completely, he ripped a map which he didn't have permission for, he slapped his name onto the loading screen after doing minimal edits.
    He has completely disregarded hinting and left MOST of the brushes structural which degrades performance, he didn't compile in surface sounds which for a competitive map is essential, he put advertising in a map which isn't even his for christ's sake, he's autoclipped models inside which is bad for performance and it makes it less smooth moving through there, the doors are buggy in this version and there are parts of the map which get rendered when they shouldn't and for all of this he's being worshipped like a hero.
    Personally I think he's an asshole for trying to redo a map when he can't map to save himself. A cunt move if you ask me...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      2 points
    Touchy subject

•  
      CommentAuthorDelirium
      1 point
    Lol'd
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    My computer can handle it, but it is lazy map making and I don't like that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I like it myself and I disagree with Del's points because I think it's awesome that people can remix other people's stuff.
    I usually like playing on Turnpike more the Piketurn, but Piketurn is nice for a change sometimes IMO.

Viva la internet freeing us of selfish copyright BS! :cool:

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      1 point
    Yeah i agree with sub . . . Sure i cant comment on all the shitty he cant map for crap stuff since my mapping skills include making a box and then giving up.
    But i like some of the changes they mix the map up and make camping certain places harder. Also how is it lazy map making i mean i'm not sure but i doubt the guy is running around claiming he built a brand new map. Hes just updated an old one and since i doubt the original maker will any time soon and urt HD doesn't seem to be coming out any time in the next 50 years why shouldn't some of the old maps be updated.