Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Slipperys App
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSlippery
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2011
      -1 points
    Yo not sure if applications are aloud so i thought i would try.. (:

UrT name - Slippery.
    Xfire - slippery8
    Age - 15
    Location - Adelaide, AUS
    UrT history - 1 and 1/2 years
    Fav Gametype - TS
    Best in that gametype - 24-12
    How often do you play - every day
    Previous clans - <TSB> tpA`| `jgg.|
  1.   0 points
    This is Manny. He recently got banned from AGS for wallhacking.

Proof
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    I cant speak for everyone else here but 24-12 as your best score puts you alot higher then anyone in this clan. You should consider applying for kp10 or something more suitable for your skillz.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSlippery
      0 points
    yes i HAVE wall hacked. but i do not hack anymore wat so ever. and i wana try at RS 1st (:
  2.   0 points
    The way that you type tells me that you are aged 10-12.

In fact, I can remember you saying somewhere that you were 10 or something.

Yet, in your "application" you say you are 15. Try learning to form a coherent sentence and use correct spelling and grammar. I'm sure they taught you in year 1 that sentences start with a capital letter and end with a full stop.

You and your friends have already tried this shit. 3viL, watchOUT and now you.
    You go around to all the clan sites and lie about your ages. You say that you've changed and want in. In the end you always get kicked to the curb, so why bother wasting your time and embarrassing yourself?

Keep in mind that I am not in RS, and what I am saying is purely my opinion and does not reflect the opinion of anyone in RS.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSlippery
      0 points
    I am 100% certain that I am 15 years old. I only type text talk because that Is how I speak on FB chat. It's habit that comes on after being on holidays from year 9 for a week or so. Sorry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      2 points
    whos this chicken guy?
  3.   1 point
    I don't know. Probably some rand.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Shocky says your playing agaisnt us in the +JS+ tomorrow, please explain.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Welcome to the forums :smile: Do the other JS guys know you're applying for RS?

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair