Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Custom Map Server updated
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2011
      0 points
    Just updated the custom map server to include a map that has been pretty popular on AGS lately called Piketurn, which is Turnpike but with some twists to make it faster, it's pretty fun.

Also added Tohunga_b9 while still keeping b8 since a lot of people still like b8 better.

The other AGS maps were already on there from years ago (Nepal and Orbital) so it's good to know even after 2 years of not being updated it wasn't really behind on popular updates :cool:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      1 point
    SubJunk:so it's good to know even after 2 years of not being updated it wasn't really behind on popular updates

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. It sort of means we haven't really had any good maps come out for ages, but at the same time it means the server still has the best "gear". :confused:

Ah well, thanks for the updates Sub. Might check out piketurn tomorrow if I get the chance. :smile:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Nah there have been lots of good maps lately (and I'll upload them at some stage) but it's just they haven't become as popular for whatever reasons

1.   0 points
    Sub saves the day again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Lol, I prefer turnpike :tongue:

Also, what's with this double flag bullshit on piketurn? I can see that it would increase the speed of gameplay, and the ease of scoring in large servers, but it seems a bit.. strange. Meh, if he can get all 4 flags to appear on the minimap I'd probably be happy with it :tongue:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2011
      0 points
    Just added ut4_roma_beta2B to the server, too :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    which version of piketurn is it? not the one that's currently on AGS, I hope =\
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Runamok:which version of piketurn is it? not the one that's currently on AGS, I hope =\
    The reason for adding it is that AGS is using my server for map downloads now, so yeah it is necessarily that version. If there's a problem with that version you should tell OJ so he can change it :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    the one that was on AGS was the umm, beta version, but for some reason the guy making the map gave all the versions the same name =\
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Lolol, dumb arse xD