Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Maku.wow owns ExCITED Clan
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2011
      2 points
    wfCfTJNJyv0

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    24 views, 0 replies?

Don't worry bro, I liked it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2011
      0 points
    yeah people are stingy about replying to vids posts. your reply made it all worth it though. from the bottom of my heart

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2011
      1 point
    Hahaha, sorry. I'm just used to having to go to youtube to watch the movies (cus they wouldn't load the movie itself, just the player, when embedded) and not coming back to reply. But I fixed that problem I've been having with google and youtube etc now :D
    Turns out my primary DNS no longer existed LOL!

Erm, anyways... That guy can come to RS anytime imo xD

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2011
      0 points
    spraaaaaaaaaaaaayyy
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011
      0 points
    Makes me jelous :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthor+PaRaDOX
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011 edited
      0 points
    Maybe my standards are too high (just watched one of Tarquin's vids) but I don't rate it.

Finished off the first guy with help from his team mate.
    Almost failed to kill the second guy who was camping and looking the other way.
    Failed yet again with the next guy to enter his FOV, again helped by team mate.
    Last two DE kills were facilitated by blues failure to communicate effectively.

Sprayed like stevie wonder and his movement was less than efficient.

Far better calibre of players in AGS.

That ALL said - definately deserving a pat on the back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011
      0 points
    ^ what the rand said