Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Urgh.
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2011
      0 points
    I looked at what I had on my computer today and thought to myself; This is all crap, i cbf playing this.
    Games suck nowadays. Why can't we have nice things compared to 5 years ago?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    yeah i haven't enjoyed any new games i've played
    i did like Shattered Horizon but not enough people play it.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
      0 points
    i need to find a new game to play. getting sick of urt all the time.
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    I have the following:
    HoN
    LoL
    L4D/L4D2
    Killing Floor
    MoH
    BC2
    CoD1-MW2
    CS:S
    CS 1.6
    HL1
    TF2
    Did play WoW for 6 years
    Amnesia the Dark Descent (good game, just too scared to play it)
    GMod

This is all along with some other random games, yet i'd still rather play on my old N64.
    WHY DO ALL GAMES SUCK?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
      0 points
    I have urt and MC and LoL :o
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    DDO is good too.
    the quests are inventive and fun instead of the usual grinding crap in MMOs

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
      0 points
    i don't really have the time to get stuck into a MMO. and i get too bored.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Shattered Horizon looks cool. Don't have the time to play it right not, but might check it out done the track. I've always wanted to make a game like that. Didn't realise one had actually been made.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    I don't want to play MMOs anymore, I find I get too addicted to them while not really enjoying them at the same time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTukker
      0 points
    dont panic, diablo 2 will save us all.