Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - A hackusation
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2011
      0 points
    About a week ago I was in a server mucking around and eventually got accused of hacking by who I have now found out is Au.RaBBiTT.
    I told him I'm happy to send him my demo of the game, since I demo every game for this exact reason, and he gave me his email address so I sent it.
    He got around to watching it and has concluded that I was hacking. His exact email was:

i just looked at your demo, well to be honest only about 25 seconds of it.

Rofl noob, grow up & stop your cheating. You can tell that was a bot. nicely set up thou, but still very obvious.
    Au.RaBBiTT

To be honest I rewatched the demo and it seemed obvious to me that I was just mucking around, it doesn't look like I'm playing particularly well or anything so I don't know why he thinks it's suspicious.

Anyway I don't know what he's going to try to do about it, if anything, so I figure the best thing to do is be open about it like this.
    If anyone wants the demo they can download it here

So yeah hopefully this is enough to stop it from being any more ridiculous.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    he also accused me 3 days ago, offered demo (wouldnt take it saying "certain hacks can be hidden from demo" i was like "roflnoob") but not before he accused magz who wasnt even on server. dun woryy bout that fool, he just a frub

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorc 
      1 point
    I personally wouldn't even bother talking to him. He is a 12 year old that accuses everyone. No one takes his words seriously. Oh, and no, he didn't see anything. He is just accusing for the sake of accusing.

I get accused everyday when I am playing. I am now banned from all active servers except for two. They were all for "hacking", and they were all instant bans. Heck, I haven't played this game with headphones for over a year now. Most of the admins didn't even demo, which says something. 95% of UrT players dislike competition in pubs.
    -cyn
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    it's the culture that no anti-cheat has bred, unfortunately
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    yeah i found out after posting that the guy is uber troll extraordinaire :tongue: false alarm

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    hahaha
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Someone should abduct him in the middle of the night, give him a beating then hang him naked infront of his local police station or goverment office.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    seems like a job for me, someone find where he lives
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMedic 
      0 points
    I could forgive a newbie for thinking you're suspiciously omnipotent, but it's clear in the demo you're just using sound well. RaBBiTT is full of ...it. :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2011
      0 points
    Hey there Collin, long time no see.