Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - I have beaten the addiction!
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2011
      0 points
    Of WoW! :tongue:
    And I replaced it with League of Legends :D Does anyone here play LoL? if so, add me!
    Name: OUOUOUOUOUOUOUOU
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Well you can come play the game I'm helping build when it's done then. And get addicted to that instead. Kthxbai.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    What genre?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    mmorpg atm. But the boss man isn't really giving us much to go on, so it's basically like "go make me an awesome game and I'll pay you peanuts kthxbai" *drives off in his Ferrari*

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      1 point
    Rocket:mmorpg atm. But the boss man isn't really giving us much to go on, so it's basically like "go make me an awesome game and I'll pay you peanuts kthxbai" *drives off in his Ferrari*
    welcome to the tech industry! :cool:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2011
      0 points
    LoL is gr8. I used to play but my current computer is to shite. But when my newwwww one arrives i'll see you online!! :)

Also, i wouldn't mind trying it out when you're finished Rocket. If that's okay ofcourse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    well rocket, if this game is ever made you know were to find us :)

we demand BETA testing rights :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Here's the game I've been working on. Sorry but beta testing is closed for now :wink:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    bastard subby

you deprive us of beta testing!
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    I prefer the motion sensor version :D