Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Where the fuck did lucifer go?
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2011
      0 points
    None of your business

Last 2 months in 30 seconds winner gets my hate <3 (I cant be assed reading the billion pages of posts you made)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Um.... Mag and Vex got kicked... then mag came back. Aaaaand that's pretty much it. Oh, and lots of lol's as usual.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    And mag won kill count comp.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Which was cancelled so you didn't really :tongue:
    You "would have" though.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2011
      0 points
    I would've beat you mag :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2011 edited
      0 points
    and oh countless people went down the wrong passageway while going to the toilet and are still trapped in there for you luc :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2011
      5 points
    he means what has He been doing, it is well established he is a selfish cunt and cares not for the petty doings of others, cunt :bigsmile: also, thirty seconds will be a stretch for me, you know how i roll;

Luci woke up one sunny morning 2 months ago and looked out the window only to find he wasn't in spazmania anymore. it turns out big daddy, aka God, had decided the time had come to make amenz and set things right. So step one, He thought, would be to send Luci to Scandi-Land, so he could have all the Scandy-Candy his little heart could desire and chill the fuck out. But after 4 weeks Luci had pillaged all the viking bitches and thrashed out all the death metal in the land and was all like wtf? where's my internet money motherfuckers? So God sighed and decided Luci was as chilled as he was going to get and fronted up like a big boy.
    Sup, said God
    The fuck do you want faggot?, said Luci
    Well, said God, i thought i would give you a treat and apologise for banishing you from heaven all those years ago.
    Give a fuck you giant douche-nozzle, said Luci, I been ripping the shit up without you, heaven was fucking boring and having to spend all that time with you was shit-house, you're an omnipotent old cunt aka boring as hell, l o l... and i don't need no favours, beatch!
    And God did /ragequit the reconciliation process and the mighty powers did battle upon the earth such as has not been known to mankind. After four weeks of battle, which ragestetht across the lands of this world, Luci did bitch slap God down upon the shores of a distant land, teabagged the shit out of him and took a dump on his face; now known as Fukishima, packed up his balls and went home to shazmania (the only place on earth appropriate to house the evil He possesseth).
    And he lived happily for several seconds.
    The End
    •  
      CommentAuthorThehated 
      0 points
    laughed for several seconds.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    scorcho you're a winner

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair