Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - New rig
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2011
      0 points
    As you may know, I have shit computers. So time to get a new one. I've found these so far, seem decent enough. One of my friends brothers makes these for the company haha.
    Box:
    http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=WKSPB4100W&name=PB-4100W-Family-PC-CORE-I3-540(3.06GHz)-4GB-1TB-DV
    Moniter:
    http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=MONACN205&name=Acer-V203HL-20-Business-model-LED-Back-light-Monit

First moniter i saw, and its cheap (I have to buy the moniter)

Hit me with some feedback <3
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2011
      0 points
    The box doesn't seem to have a dedicated graphics card (which means using the motherboard for visuals, which also means games will run slower, and you won't be able to crank the resolution up very high). I suppose you could always buy a decent graphics card for around $70-$100 to put in it though.
    My parents just replaced their 17" CRT with the LED screen you're looking at there. It's a nice screen, but I'd suggest a 22" myself, the 20" LED is still a wee bit small imo. I think the only problem my parents had with it was that it doesn't have speakers inbuilt.
    Thinking about it, I think the reason the 20" doesn't look that big is because it has a higher resolution than the CRT did, which makes everything appear smaller. So it's really down to what you're used to, and what you'll be doing with it I suppose.

Long story short;
    -Box is fairly good, but has no graphics card that I can see. Therefore add $100 to the price of the computer, because you'll need to buy a graphics card.
    -Screen is a nice screen, and is the cheapest screen of it's size I have been able to find lately, but I'd suggest a 22".

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2011
      0 points
    Alright. With the screen, i think i'll be fair happy with the 20" because i'm used to a 16" (lol). And it's cheaper, thats what im kinda looking for. A decent comp thats cheap. I'd be happy to spend an extra $100 on a graphics card, but i'd want to see what it's like without it first, in case it's fine without. I'll probably be getting a new mouse too, as my $16 one is crapping out, so i'll probably budget around $100 bucks for that too.
    But yeah, thanks rocket, i'm a massive computer noob. Tehe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorchops
      0 points
    My dell mouse that came with the comp 7 years ago is till going strong.
    2g
  1.   0 points
    lrn2hprlynk

And you said you had shit computers, but you want to replace a shit computer with another shit computer :tongue::tongue::tongue:

What's your budget? Because you can get a much better computer than that for less than that price.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2011 edited
      0 points
    $219 - CPU - i5 2500

$57 - HDD - 1tb (seagate)

$74 - GPU - 5670 ATi (powercolour)

$126 - motherboard - Asrock p67 pro (1155 socket)

$59 - RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws-X DDR3 1600 4gb

$79 - CASE/PSU - thermaltake V4 case with 450W psu

$39 - DVD/R - Pioneer-219L

$653

$99 - OS - 64 bit Win 7 home premium

$752

$209 - Monitor - 23.6” 2ms Asus VE247H HDMI SPK

personally not to my liking. i know you're in NZ but the parts and prices i would recommend looking to are above in AUD. see anandtech.com for reviews and benchmarks on the performance of these parts. do some research, just look at whats new, whats available and how each part compares on price and performance (number matching).
    oh, add 60 to the price to have it built and tested for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
      0 points
    i admit, i'm a lazy cunt. i cbf with all that shit. my parents cbf with that shit either. soooo i buy whats ez. ta for the help scrochy(ehehe) but once again i cbf
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2011
      0 points
    np, enjoy your sub-standard rig for the next several years :bigsmile:
    i believe it is an entry level sandy-bridge cpu which will help alot but throw a few dollars at the cpu if you're being a lazy fucker. those processors do a far better job of graphics processing than has previously been the case so if you're also being a super cheap cunt that would be the go.
  2.   0 points
    Nah fuck ya buy a hexacore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2011
      0 points
    meh. anything is an upgrade for me. and i don't want a super computer, just something that will give me 126fps on urt and play LoL. ez