Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - How to live to be 100+
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2011
      0 points
    I had seen this video a while ago but I'm more interested in longevity and health now so i re-watched it. I really recommend it.
    Linky

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      1 point
    I think having a purpose is the big one eh?
    I've heard stories (don't know how true this is so don't quote me on it) of perfectly healthy people's hearts just stopping, with doctors saying that they had simply lost the will to live. Likewise people who should be dead, manage to survive because they want to. I think another big one that I live by is laughter. See the world as a joke and you'll be happier. Now I'm not saying go into work and laugh at your boss when he asks why you aren't working, but if for instance your computer crashes and you lose a days worth of work that needs to be handed in tomorrow, laugh at the irony of the situation. Don't stress, because then you really won't get it done in time. Laugh instead and you have a much greater chance of being able to re-do that work (in a fraction of the time because you already know how it was done) before the deadline.

I dunno how close this relates to the video because I haven't had a chance to watch it just yet (I just read the first few comments), so I'll probably post again later tonight when I have watched it.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      1 point
    Yea that's pretty much what I expected. Good video as always Sub. :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2011
      0 points
    Yeah there are several points and purpose is a big one, maybe the biggest.
    Another one in that video I thought was good for our culture to see is the social support systems, I especially liked the non-religious one, where they have 6 friends from a young age who will be friends for life.
    Valuing the elderly is another one we are lacking in western societies.
    We have a long way to go!

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2011
      0 points
    Oh for sure. I also liked the idea of the 6 friends system thingy.
    The elderly are seriously undervalued imo. Personally I find them fascinating and can sit for ages listening to them talk about their life. I remember one time I was sitting in Orewa waiting for the bus after my Work and Income appointment and I ended up talking to some lovely old ladies for 20 mins or so. Aaaaand I'm rambling again. My point is; most people these days simply don't take the time to slow down and listen. It's sad really, because you can learn so much from them, and they love telling stories and giving advice to the youngsters. Most of them anyways, haha.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2011
      1 point
    yeah man, i can listen to them for ages too. they have already experienced what i have yet to, so i can gain preparation from them, as well as hear some of the most exciting stories ever