Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - sorry
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011
      0 points
    hey guys, just a quick apology from me
    today i was in a bad mood from having a hard night and i wanted to relax and play some urbs
    this guy started badmouthing me saying i'm no good and a camper and this and that
    i should have either calmed myself down or stopped playing but i didn't and unfortunately for the people who joined the server after it would have looked like i was the one being a dick, which i was but he deserved it
    so yeah sorry for not acting/reacting in a more mature way

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011 edited
      1 point
    there's been alot going around, apology denied! i think part of being the clan we are is not needing to be completely tolerant of outrageous idiocy, it usually warrants retaliation and i'm pretty sure we almost never hand it out.
    we set a very good standard of behaviour in general and as the benchmark Sub you are allowed unlimited outbursts of "fighting for good"

...having said that :tongue: i must also offer my apology for another insidious tk frenzy against some particularly obnoxious f'wit called CLICK.HERE or some shit. .i. to that guy.

also some noob called sara_psych is an epic troll and paranoia agent of rabbit like proportions. possibly actually rabbit. be warned. actually easier to tolerate than these other dicks who team bleed and talk racist bullshit which i will continue not dealing with particularly maturely

*obviously I (not speaking for anyone else although i strongly suspect i need not clarify) will accept your apology if you really want but as it's unwarranted i would prefer it be withdrawn with all due respect and thanks for your courtesy :smile::bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011
      0 points
    haha cheers scorchy, i can always rely on you to make me feel better :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2011
      1 point
    I DONT DO IT TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD C***! a tolerable bonus i guess :tongue:
  1.   1 point
    hahahahahahahaa classic, and naughty boy sub... u need a spanking
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2011
      0 points
    sara_psych - is a mental random if i remember correctly playing a few games with the idiot in the server at the same time lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorDynam!te
      1 point
    typical subJUNK ucwatididther
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    hur hur

•