Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - DCUO
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2011
      0 points
    Some of you will remember a while ago I posted the original trailer/mini-movie from DCUO, well they just released another one:

j1XASjNvNFY

For those who didn't see the first one it's here:

H7Nf-m6WGl4

BTW I've been playing the game and it's really cool. You can fly and run along buildings and use your environment in really cool ways

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Do you enjoy the game? Also what platform are you playing it on?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    And secondly, how do I sign up for Omigosh LOL?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Marchic:Do you enjoy the game? Also what platform are you playing it on?
    I play it on PC and yeah I love it. I don't find much time to play it but it is really fun. There are loads of cool skills to be tactical and flash, and you can pick up most objects that are around the room to throw them etc, and you get to meet up with all the DC superheroes like you meet them in quests and stuff, which for me (as a kid i loved all the marvel and dc superheroes) is sooo epic.

Marchic:And secondly, how do I sign up for Omigosh LOL?
    What do you mean sign up? To comment on it?

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2011
      0 points
    Nice man. I've been looking at it. Wouldn't mind giving it ago.

I wasn't sure if I had to register or something to post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ah ok, i think you can use a few accounts to post like facebook and gmail etc, it can use their authentication

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Cool kid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorApoc
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2011
      0 points
    I would buy it, but the monthly fee is a worry for me :( How much is it again?
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    yeah, monthly fee is gay!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare they? i prob would have bought it already if it wasn't for that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    $15