Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - 72 year old ex-astronaut nails conspiracy theorist
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2010
      2 points
    Buzz Aldrin punches Bart Sibrel in the face and it's the best thing ever

UUFO8AGMwic

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   1 point
    LOLOO
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2010
      1 point
    AWESOME

good on buzz aldrin

that fucking prick deserved it for harrasing him like that
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Right hook :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    thats what you get when you fuck with an astronaut fgts

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    i just came.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      2 points
    that, fairly large, healthy man was lifted fair off his feet by a tiny old man who took almost no back swing and planted one square in his stupid face... an old man who has been variously exposed to the physically depleting effects of zero gravity over the course of his life.
    either they don't make fat, dumb ass pansies like they used to or he just got puched in the head by someone who LANDED ON THE FUCKING MOON BEAATCH!! YEAH!!!
    i know that makes no sense, but i have a reputation to uphold too :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ElScorcho:that, fairly large, healthy man was lifted fair off his feet by a tiny old man who took almost no back swing and planted one square in his stupid face... an old man who has been variously exposed to the physically depleting effects of zero gravity over the course of his life.
    either they don't make fat, dumb ass pansies like they used to or he just got puched in the head by someone who LANDED ON THE FUCKING MOON BEAATCH!! YEAH!!!
    i know that makes no sense, but i have a reputation to uphold too :tongue:
    You forgot to take into account the fact that Buzz is also SUPERMAN

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2010
      1 point
    *facepalm* i am an idiot!! i forget regular people don't know these seemingly obvious things sometimes, my bad :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2010
      0 points

did that work

I lol'ed at that and then carried on watching shit load of them. The one above is a piss take and fucking funny
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!