Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Problems :L
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2010
      0 points
    Hey guise, my laptop got updated and this totally messed up my apps, including urban terror. This may take a bit to fix but should be up soon. Luckily my xfire is still usable with the occasional freeze. Sorry for this,

Magneto
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Weird! What do you mean "updated"?

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Bugger. Thx for letting us know.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
  1.   0 points
    you really shouldnt let ANYONE touch your laptop if it works in the first place, i dont trust computer shop people either, more damage than good and $$$ as well..

as i tell my mate, after i have fixed his home network (and laptops, security) dont let anyone touch it..... what he do.. he played with it, got his mate to look at it, fuked it up and had to get me back to fix it.... :angry:

yea so what happened to it.. do tell
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    khaotik_lord:you really shouldnt let ANYONE touch your laptop if it works in the first place, i dont trust computer shop people either, more damage than good and $$$ as well..
    I agree completely. They always fuck it up

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2010
      0 points
    Kay Maagg.
    @ Sub's comment "what do you mean updated?"
    Mac's need system updates occasionally... to update some featured on the computer / fix up some apps..
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Wow... Removed my admin from laptop, can't get into vent or urban terror, my browsers don't work. Ffs Ihml. Xfire works tho.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Yeah thats why macs suck pcs never need updating or anything like that.
  2.   0 points
    hate updates.. sometimes it screws up and/or works worse then the previous version... ie few things i found at work moving to win7 and new drivers for hardware.
    and the older version works better, even if it is just a previous update before that one released..

u got a mac mag?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Yea I do, it's a school laptop. Thinking of getting a medium priced pc tho, will be better for
    my urbs better + easier to navigate imo. Trying to do urt now. 45 kn a sec sigh.... Anyway, have fun on teh urbs, until then, ciao.

Magneto