Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - People with lower IQ are more likely to smoke
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2010 edited
      0 points
    This is a pretty good study. Not only do they start smoking but there also seems to be a correlation between the amount of cigarettes per day and the IQ; the more cigarettes the lower the IQ.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2010
      0 points
    lol

i like the idea of smokeing turns your brain into a vegtiable - could become a advert for smokefree ads :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    heh, I like it, but even with the most scientific data you can't account for everyone, it's what I like about some people :P

and a fair amount of smokefree stuff, like quitlines, are actually run by cigarette companies, apparently. lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Runamok:heh, I like it, but even with the most scientific data you can't account for everyone, it's what I like about some people :P

and a fair amount of smokefree stuff, like quitlines, are actually run by cigarette companies, apparently. lol

Lol WTF?!?!?!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    well think about it, they're making money both ways? :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah a big reason for the smoking companies running quit lines is to avoid tougher legislation. So then when members of the government raise concerns about smoking they can say "but we're trying to get them to stop"

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    SubJunk:Yeah a big reason for the smoking companies running quit lines is to avoid tougher legislation. So then when members of the government raise concerns about smoking they can say "but we're trying to get them to stop"

and i dont suppose the smokeing companys make and sell the nicotine patches aswell?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I think they do, or at least I know they researched the technology in the first place

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    you'll probably find their companies that are owned by the same company, or being paid by the same company. lol which goes back to what Sub just said :D
  1.   0 points
    wow, i know my mum in law smokes a butt load... :shocked::bigsmile: