Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Placebo Buttons
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2010
      0 points
    We really are such simple creatures

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Hahahaha, this is so true. The amount of people I've seen pressing the buttons on the traffic lights in Auckland (the ones that are redundant), is just amazing. Then you hop into an elevator to get to my school, and try not to smirk as people press the "close door" button, when you know full well that button is a mere comfort button (or a placebo button).

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    some of them work, just most of them don't :wink:
    I'll press it once, and then laugh when I realise it doesn't work xD
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2010
      0 points
    haha :P

with the traffic lights only ones that are placed directly for pedestrian use only (in middle of a street) actully switch lights when you press the button

but! nowadays traffic lights have censors in the ground for when your car stops at the light - so they only change when it sensers a car - so in that fact if you pressed a pedestrian crossing button in an empty street with the lights not in your favour would it change the lights?

:bigsmile:

something for you bored people to think about and give me an answer :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    A better question. If you pressed the button in an empty street, and it didn't change, would it really matter? The street is empty anyway.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    who presses buttons on empty streets?!??! lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2010
      0 points
    lol good point XD
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2010 edited
      0 points
    it is still illegal to cross the street if the "red man" is constant, qq"flashing red man" means GTFO NAO, if you dont cross on green man at an intersection, you can actually be fined for J-Walking (has happened to me...)

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010
      0 points
    b0n3z:it is still illegal to cross the street if the "red man" is constant, qq"flashing red man" means GTFO NAO, if you dont cross on green man at an intersection, you can actually be fined for J-Walking (has happened to me...)

LOL

i do it all the time, ive even seen cops do it and loads of other people do it ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010
      0 points
    rofl, coppers pulled up in paddywagon as i got around the corner, $250 on the spot fine =(

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!