Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - XFIRE
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorphoenix
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2010
      0 points
    Ok, I downloaded xfire again. Username = sheepfuckerjeremy (it is extremely mature, made it when I was 15 :wink:)

I already have a couple of you guys from god knows when (e.g. SubJunk & Khaotik)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMOMOKO
      1 point
    cool story :D
    also, i've added you because i like you :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    I'll add youuu!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2010 edited
      0 points
    Well I've added you to the Xfire clan so now you have all of us anyway :smile: Yay for you having Xfire

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2010
      0 points
    Lol nice username:bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2010
      0 points
    this thread had the best title for it, from bLAkZ (or however the hell he does it):

Hello,

I have created an xfire group to help communication within the community. It will be a good tool to see where our mates are playing, and also a good tool to organise scrims and liaise with other teams whenever necessary.

You can join it here:

http://www.xfire.com/communities/ausurt/

For those who don't have xfire, I recommend you get onto it (http://www.xfire.com). It is basically a chat program which works ingame, and also allows you to see where your mate is playing click "join game" next to his name and take you straight into that respective server. It has a very simple interface and I'm surprised how few urban terror players use it.

Currently it has the admin setting "Anyone can join", please dont abuse this fact. If anybody comes to me with a complaint about an individual harassing or unnecessarily spamming another person, I will simply boot that person then change the setting to "people can apply to join" and the offender will be excluded.

I have already invited everyone I found as I browsed my friends list, apolagies if I missed anyone who knows to have me already. It may also mean you are already in 5 xfire communities and can't join anymore until you leave one.

I am happy to give admin to other trusted members of the community if people are unhappy with me doing it (really there isnt much for me to do / fuck up anyway).

Cheers, Happy Gaming.

***You may read this thread on several different forums, please dont consider it laziness or show any hostility! Their really isn't a reason for me to type it out 10 different ways.