Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - help
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
      0 points
    kiritsu:nah it was last night

No 1 hour ago.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkiritsu
      0 points
    he said to join last night so i made an acc but i dont know what to do from there
    teh guy with skillz dat killz
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Sourced from the "information" tab above

http://www.redskiesguild.com/urbanterror/information/

---

We are small and exclusive. We are invite-only and hard to get into. We only invite people with good attitudes, so if you like calling people noobs and causing shit then you won't get an invite. We like to have fun and want others to have fun when they play with us as well.
    There are two RSG teams, one in NZ/AU and one in USA/CA
    Our primary focus is on CTF in scrims, though we also play TS and TDM during the day.
    Many of us focus on efficient movement for CTF, so are often on jump servers as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Just talk to us, play with us, and yea. Maybe if you lucky we'll invite you.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    NuclearAge:Sourced from the "information" tab above

http://www.redskiesguild.com/urbanterror/information/

---

We are small and exclusive. We are invite-only and hard to get into. We only invite people with good attitudes, so if you like calling people noobs and causing shit then you won't get an invite. We like to have fun and want others to have fun when they play with us as well.
    There are two RSG teams, one in NZ/AU and one in USA/CA
    Our primary focus is on CTF in scrims, though we also play TS and TDM during the day.
    Many of us focus on efficient movement for CTF, so are often on jump servers as well.
    Speaking of which, Sub that needs to be changed to RS instead of RSG:smile:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorkiritsu
      0 points
    but the thing is lol i was invited by hungaryhippo and if you know that it is fr33k you would know that muppface and fr33k are really good at our ctf i'm not angry i have a smile on my face somehow
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I'm sure he would have been just inviting you to the forums, not the clan :tongue:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorkiritsu
      0 points
    than ask him when he comes back on
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I will. Regardless of what he meant though, you're not in the clan, and never will be

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorkiritsu
      0 points
    i dont know why these leaders of clans start as good people than BOOM! they are total jerks. maybe they have too much power? idk and idc wow first time i've typed jerk lol