Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - My pool "screenshots" *shifty eyes*
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010 edited
      0 points
    So yea, pool is basically done, just landscaping to do now, soooo some select photo's. The 6th photo shows the dirt pile from that one little trench, so you can imagine how many loads of wheelbarrows we had to wheel to the front (aprox 36cubic metres, plus another 10-15cubic metres that we moved to the back of the yard to level it off). 2nd photo shows where we put the dirt at the back.
    *EDIT: Somehow the images got shuffled around so the order is:
    Anyways, original post changed to mirror this so you should just be able to count down the images as I originally intended.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
      0 points
    Gah, photo's failed. Will fix later, family over now.

1.   0 points
    lol was gonna say, where are the photos lolol
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2010
      0 points
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Looks like lots of fun!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2010 edited
      0 points
    More, sry there's so many, I'm finding it hard to pick the best out of over 100 xD
    2nd one is proof that I helped as much as the rest of my family in the pictures, except when I went for a rest, I got the camera, I didn't sit down, whereas the others just sat down so I'm not in many of them.
    6th one has a BBQ in it because we decided to have a BBQ that day and my brother somehow managed to catch the BBQ on fire LOL, so we wheeled it out onto the lawn and managed to put it out.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2010 edited
      0 points
    Some more (my god this is taking forever!)
    4th one: Yay I'm in this one :bigsmile:

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Nice Rocket, Whens the pool party?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Wednesday actually.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Ooo

btw you should make a mini-map (just for fun) of an exact replicer of ur backgarden and pool :D

but then fanticise abit adding secret tunnels etc