Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - The Shoe Cupboard
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010
      0 points
    SubJunk:Negative ratios are pwning?

yeah negative ratios, sure.....i will take pwning away and add "RS| ftw 14-12.
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    :bigsmile:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Haha just teasing mate :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2010
      0 points
    Well, I am back from my 2 and half weeks "camping and beer drinking and sun and waking up late each morning" trip and back to reality-work, work and more f'n work!!
    Must admit, i did not miss urt that much but did miss the forums.
    Got back into my fitness slowly (without getting sick) and am back up to over 6km in my running...woohoo!!!
    Also started reading again (some S. King one-Under the dome)
    Really not sure whether to carry on with urt or button off a bit over the summer months and keep my fitness going. (considering i normally jump on vent most nights with scone and also end up playing to 11.00 at night to damn much maybe i will button off)...(not sure yet though)

Even though i have missed the forums, there is no way I am trawling through all these threads, so if anything was posted thats not sticky but should be read please let me know....tehehe, im lazy..
    anyways...good to be back and im gonna go play urt... :))
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Fitness rules mate, good to see you're getting into it again :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    well good to have you back here mate, go runningshoe :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    welcome back :wink:
  1.   0 points
    lol so are u a sneaker or a skate shoe? lol
    Maybe a high heel =P
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2010
      0 points
    Welcome Back Shoe!

its been sooo long since you shot your g36 :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2010
      0 points
    yup.g36.ftw.btw imho.lol.roflmao

and im off to the Mount for the weekend toady..woohoo.
    catch ya's on Sunday or Monday...
    :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: