Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Nuke's Epic Screenshots
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2010
      0 points
    Haha

I Epic Fail and i Epic Fluke :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010 edited
      0 points
    KMA CTF

i got like 3-4 captures

and like 18-18 KD ratio

other screenies dident take ;l
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010
      0 points
    GON Server

Terrorism 2

no captures but i killed alot of people :D

long range lr300ing :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    eternal havic TDM

me and subs in there (hes aliasing) i know his alias but im not saying

- its pritty easy to know what his alias is ;]

had a lucky streak on 1st screenie

and 3rd screenei was just b4 i left early in game

and 2nd one was one i took accidentaly but it goes with the thread since i took it
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    LOOK AT 2ND SCREENIE!

I BEAT SUB!!! :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Nice one mate :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Note: i beat sub by pure fluke and he was having a bad game

i have to admit this as i dont have the real skill to beat sub yet... :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    NuclearAge:Note: i beat sub by pure fluke and he was having a bad game

i have to admit this as i dont have the real skill to beat sub yet... :D
    Meh a jungle man from Antarctica who has never used a computer before could beat sub with both his hands tied behind his back and his eyes burned out. Subs the one with hands behind his back and eyes burned out btw.
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    ahah :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    GON Server

Kingdom

Lordy was in then left, rocket joined in last 3 mins

got a few captures

and a nice de percentige :P (ran out of ammo for lr so was killing people long range with de)