Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - dabski's screenies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordabski
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009
      0 points
    SubJunk:
    dabski:
    dabski:I'm starting to hate having to select each image individually. :angry:

and the attachment limit per post :angry:
    The reason is to stop huge piles of images all in a row *hint hint*

Well I've racked up a few more over the past few days but I'll hold off on the uploading don't want to overload the server :bigsmile:
    Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
      0 points
    NuclearAge:
    Rocket:
    dabski:
    Rocket:Well that motto in your sig is the motto of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.

Haha nice try but you can't make a link between a person and a clan with something like that, lots of people know that motto. It's from the movie Hackers which is probably were they got it from to.
    Uh huh...

ive had people use it in past in other games as motto :)

good motto

The best motto :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
      0 points
    ifly:Another thing thats funny is every screenshot is from Games on Net 1 :wink:

Theirs a good reason for that; I order the servers by latency and and add the fastest ones to my favorites list. Only GoN qualified for the list the others all had around or over 50ms latency which is not acceptable!
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
      0 points
    pezcadorissimo:how old are these screenies
    DISQUALIFIEEEED... :P

August/2009 to December/2009. Strangely enough I only have one screen shot from the first time I played UT back in 2007. A pity really because me and SuperMario were a great team back in the day, used to do some real damage on Algiers. Go all out lr300+silencer+lazer rushing them like mad. Ahh good times, now its ak all the way.
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009 edited
      0 points
    khaotik_lord:i looked at all of them,, very nice mate.. dam impressive.. yea dab is a good supporting/team player.. me and him generally get together and rip it up with teamwork :) like on laneway recently.. was a good game mate :wink:

Oh lord you didn't have to look at all of them :wink: Yeah I think the best teamwork was a couple days ago on Village we ended up losing by one flag cap at the end anyhow but the teamwork was good never the less.

A couple nights ago before your misses told you to go to bed I was gonna ask if you were up for playing some coop doom? That game as great teamwork.

Heh you weren't on early enough today lord but on Algiers Justin went on the losing team and we still managed to beat him, killed him a couple times myself. Lol i was like wtf sif he did'nt just team down us like he usually does. Who knows maybe he was just warming up, either way at the end the score was 17/3 our way :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
      0 points
    ElScorcho:yeah there's a couple of lovely antiques there :bigsmile:
    great screens mate! very pleased to see them :smile:

Yeah the first ones just for you Scorcho 47/1 Algiers is a world record! :bigsmile: We're gonna have to try and break it sometime, go for the big 50! You, lord, pez, and some of the others, I'm sure we can do it together, its all about the teamwork baby!
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
      0 points
    pezcadorissimo:yea dabski is a quality player. I like it when we're on the same team, that way i don't have to vs him :>

Cheers Pez :smile: You know the first time I saw noobPez play I thought that it was you playing and having finally given up, added the title "noob" to your name :wink:

I've been trying out the semi-auto mode on the ak103 over the past few days so if you want some easy kills, come quick before I get used to :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
      0 points
    Lucifer:Didn't look at a single Screenshot . . . There are to many so i got bored and posted this instead of looking at numbers.

You are aware are you not, that you do not have to look at them or add a comment right? Its not like I have a gun pointed at your head, forcing you to look at my screenshots and then post a comment. You have my apologies Lucifer, for boring you and wasting your time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    dabski:
    ElScorcho:yeah there's a couple of lovely antiques there :bigsmile:
    great screens mate! very pleased to see them :smile:

Yeah the first ones just for you Scorcho 47/1 Algiers is a world record! :bigsmile: We're gonna have to try and break it sometime, go for the big 50! You, lord, pez, and some of the others, I'm sure we can do it together, its all about the teamwork baby!

I'm in for 50 :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009 edited
      0 points
    SPAM BLOCK! :bigsmile: lol, love the love spam :wink:
    really am pleased you have finally got around to jumping on here mate. pretty sure you have been playing urt longer than me and i am a GON whore too so i have many many good memories of many frags and thanks for reminding me of a few i had forgotten.
    Khao's dead right about your team work though. you make it too easy :bigsmile: 47-1 is great and not too far off the 70-0 or so me and hd212 lost by to kp10. in our defense we were the only ones with a positive kill/death ratio on our team and having that many chances to hs kp10's was freakin awesome anyway :tongue:
    speaking of which had some great hs's on Terror last night. he didn't seem at his best but i was exhausted and hungover so neither was i :smile: