Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - dabski's screenies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordabski
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009
      0 points
    I'll be back :cool:
    Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    hahah you pwn dabs :D
    Naa you can call me iffy. :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
      0 points
    Rocket:A halo fan eh? ODST I believe... and don't tell me I'm wrong because I used to be in ØЧT clan. ØЧT_ur bum at your service. :smile:

Who me? Never even played the game before. If anything I would say that I'm a Counter-Strike 1.6 or Day of Defeat 1.3 fan, if you have seen me before it would most likely be from either of these.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Well that motto in your sig is the motto of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthordabski
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009 edited
      0 points
    Rocket:Well that motto in your sig is the motto of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.

Haha nice try but you can't make a link between a person and a clan with something like that, lots of people know that motto. It's from the movie Hackers which is probably were they got it from to.
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    I have all of the hackers movies :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    dabski:
    dabski:I'm starting to hate having to select each image individually. :angry:

and the attachment limit per post :angry:
    The reason is to stop huge piles of images all in a row *hint hint*

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    dabski:
    Rocket:Well that motto in your sig is the motto of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.

Haha nice try but you can't make a link between a person and a clan with something like that, lots of people know that motto. It's from the movie Hackers which is probably were they got it from to.
    Uh huh...

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009
      0 points
    Rocket:
    dabski:

Uh huh...

ive had people use it in past in other games as motto :)

good motto
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009
      0 points
    Here's another one for you dabs :wink: