Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - GaV Application
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009
      0 points
    it is a little curious i must say. he seems like a decent guy and player but having referees from other clans that he's Not in is odd to say the least.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrackFox
      0 points
    Sub I am in WAR, which is not taking applications or recruiting. If you don't want my 2 cents, leave it. Just stating my opinion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    for mine it is just not something you see too often (ever?) is all and, as such, raises questions as to why this is if not the obvious. it is, therefore, a valid question on evidence and not one on your character CrackFox.
    if i was Gav i would be very happy to have yourself and Boss speak on my behalf and i am sure it will reflect well on him. i know WAR doesn't accept app's. if Gav is good and continues to hang out with us then that's great and certainly the way to go.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009 edited
      0 points
    perhaps the fact that GaV wants to be in RS and not the other 2 clans might be the reason behind why Crack and Boss have taken it upon themselves to comment? xD
    EDIT: just because I read through this for the first time
    I used to play on absolute minimum settings, 30 fps, absolutely no detail, it's certainly playable, but if you can have it better, why not?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009
      0 points
    Yeah anything over 24 is playable. Whenever you watch TV you are watching at 24FPS and no one complains about TV lag :tongue:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorFr33DoM
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009
      0 points
    ElScorcho:Damn! nice work :bigsmile: impressive :tongue: wish i had a screeny that good

LOLOL do u just knife or kill yourself?!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    lo... you will pay :angry: you an me boy, toe to toe i will make you cry :cool:
  1.   0 points
    ElScorcho:lo... you will pay :angry: you an me boy, toe to toe i will make you cry :cool:

Haha just make Fr33DoM run =D he'll cry then xD
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    lol!! if he's full of chocolate he's mine *breaks out teh whipping towel* :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorFr33DoM
      0 points
    O SNAP EPIC OWNAGE :PP