Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - GaV Application
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009 edited
      0 points
    SubJunk:Welcome to the forum mate, looking forward to getting to know ya.
    P.S. Adding to RAM shouldn't increase FPS, that has nothing to do with RAM.
    Idk... worked for me... if he has a small enough amount of ram it could be a choke point... I think O.o

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009
      0 points
    SubJunk:Running Game Booster before you open the game will usually increase your FPS too :smile:
    I love GB

•  
      CommentAuthorc 
      0 points
    ifly:
    Scone:
    ifly:It's ifly, no idea why the "f" is capitilized.

It's capitalized on the information page.

Please un-capitilize the f :D

Emphasis on the F.

I FUCKING love you.
    -cyn
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    lol no, i like it less. :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Well Urban Terror only uses about 320mb of RAM so I guess if you only have 512mb RAM then it could hurt performance, but 1GB+ shouldn't restrict it unless you're running a 64bit OS, but why would you run a 64bit OS with shit hardware anyway

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Hahaha, yea... I remember the good old days... playing BF2 on 512mb of RAM and a NVidia GeForce 6200 256mb Graphics card xD
    Then I upgraded to 1.5GB RAM and it was mint as increase in performance (both me and PC). Then comes the Vid card and wowowowow:wink:

1.   0 points
    heya Gav.. yea do try Game Booster.. then depends on how much system ram you have on ya pc.. do upgrade ya graphics card.. i got a geforce 8600gts. runs 125fps pretty nicely, cept when it comes to filtration map.. 0.0 shitter of a thing.. "gets filtration map and removes waterfall" :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009
      0 points
    Here is a cool article with video card recommendations ordered by budget

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    c:Emphasis on the F.I FUCKING love you.

Haha C, it is better that way:tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorGaV
      0 points
    Hey Guys, See I don't have much RAM. I will try game booster thanks. I can play quite well with my fps under and around 40. I have played with a few RS| members and found it fun and challenging . So to get in the clan I would have to 1 v 1 SubJunk?:bigsmile: