Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - `ifly.'s Screen's
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThehated 
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009
      0 points
    eVn > LiFT.

Those sods at lift always tell me that eVn suck and that i should be in lift - BUT THEY NEVER INVITED ME. Screw those guys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    eVn ftw!!! We pwn lift:D, yeah gg ifly!
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    I like eVn, but they're normal jumpers, LiFT* allow icy which im good at.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah you're right iFly.
    The LiFT guys know we have the better jumpers anyway. No one in LiFT can do the jump maps that me and Wraith have done. We have the friendly rivalry going on but in the end we both know we have the more pro jumpers

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    yea, i've seen some real noobs in LiFT, I haven't seen many eVn players, but the people i have seen are really good. (luci, Crackfox, hated, you)
    icy are starting clan war's soon i can't wait XD it's shooting at spawn and you have to help a clan mate get out and make it to the end. LiFT aren't active icy jumpers so i'll do it with another clan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009 edited
      0 points
    i believe CrackFox has now joined WAR

oh also should say just after ifly left me an bob were playing more or less 3v3, Jig was on the other team and some 'randoms'. some douche called illusion, skilled but, asks about RS bla bla. then a few minutes later says, must be embarassing losing to randoms, Jig was tagless so i dunno but i was pwning and bob must have been sleeping :tongue: and we were winning comfortably (bob had a neg ratio for the first time that eve). i stepped it up a fraction and bob went NUTZOR and freakin killed it!! epic effort, came up from i think over ten behind me to beat my score easily in a couple of minutes. illusion changed teams and stacked near the end, bob pwned him, then me, i added a lovely bag o tea to his face - /ragequit lol
    .i. to you illusion, douchebag
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Nice one man, fuck that guy!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    haha sorry i left without notice. yea illusions a douche.
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    Me and Scone at ega. LOL at evolution :P, and this guy said wow eVn must be a pro clan, as scone was pwning everyone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Gotta love Prague =D My fav map =)

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja