Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Movember
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2009
      0 points
    Howdy everyone. Well I'm doing Movember, I will post my mo soon, it's getting there. Doing a chopper mo. Would love if you would donate to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to support mens cancer research.

Don't want cancer in me balls!

http://au.movember.com/mospace/150491
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Do you have any information about the specific researchers who will get the money? Have they made any advances? I'm a firm believer in not just taking people's words on this because so many of the organisations who get money by these kinds of events are incompetent

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    its also for depression in men and other things.
    i'm on board too, have the mohawk raised aswell but i mine always makes me look like a dirty mexican... so not all bad :cool:

i'll post some official bs on here tomoro and hopefully get some pics up soon
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    i have grown a mow for movember for three years in a row.
    Each year i promise myself not to do it the next year because of the itchiness...
    this year im keeping my promise..:cool:
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I was gonna do it but unfortunately my mow does not like to grow. So I'd be stuck with a half arsed mow and a scraggly beard xD

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorInchy
      0 points
    Rocket:I was gonna do it but unfortunately my mow does not like to grow. So I'd be stuck with a half arsed mow and a scraggly beard xD

hehe unlucky
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ElScorcho:its also for depression in men and other things.
    Well ok have they done things for depression in the past? Wait that's a stupid question because depression rates rise nearly every year :tongue:
    Seriously though anyone have that information? Or do you just trust that the money will go to somewhere good instead of to some useless scientists who couldn't fix these things with all the money in the world?

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Rocket:I was gonna do it but unfortunately my mow does not like to grow. So I'd be stuck with a half arsed mow and a scraggly beard xD
    *puts on Arny voice* you are a girly man rocket, get dowwwwwwn

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    SubJunk:
    *puts on Arny voice* you are a girly man rocket, get dowwwwwwn
    *tear*

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009
      0 points
    http://au.movember.com/news/view/id/91/category/national/

prostate cancer and depression for the most but also raising awareness, taking pride in man-iness :angry: