Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Holy Roller
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorHoly_Roller
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009 edited
      0 points
    Hey everyone.
    My name is Holy_Roller, some of you probably know me, for those that do not, hello. I have been playing for approximately three years, I have run three clans but two of them failed, while one continues to be online I feel it is going down hill. Since it started up, I have always wanted to be part of RedSkies. After my first attempt at joining the ranks I was knocked back and told that I must raise my age and my maturity. I have waited a long time, now I feel I may have a better chance.

My in-game names are either: Holy_Roller, Dr.Green or skeptyk.

Cheers for reading,
    Peace out.:cool:
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009
      0 points
    Holy_Roller:ive wanted to be apart of rs ever sinse it started and well ive been told you gota be mature and old enough:

You also need to be able to spell.
    I can convince everyone to ignore that and let you in. But you owe me sexual favors for life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Harro.
  1.   0 points
    haha, Im only 15 btw, you cant expect me to be able to spell the greatest.

Ive never been much of a english person lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    Holy_Roller:Ive never been much of a english person lol.

i'll help, "much of AN english person"
    won't hold it against you, Lucifer is our indigenous personnel after all
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I'll help also.
    -don't
    -playing (although playin is acceptable so I'll let that slide :smile:)
    -one's
    -I'll let "feelin" and "goin' slide
    -I've
    -a part
    -RS (this is important. We are worthy of capitalisation xD )
    -since
    -gotta (but I'll accept gota)
    -it's (in the context you used it)
    -I'm
    -can't
    -and Scorchy picked up on "an"

Anyways, 'scuse me being a prick lol. Carry on :bigsmile:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Wow, guys, I didn't think we were American's.
  2.   0 points
    LOL, hahah just like old times hahah. ill re write it.

Hey everyone i'm Holy_Roller, some of you proberly know me, those that dont, i am Holy_Roller, been playin for 1-3 years, ran 1-3 clans but 2 failed and ones still goin but i have a feelin its goin down hill, anyways i've wanted to be apart of RS!(lol just to make it stand out more lol) ever sinse it started and well ive been told you gota be mature and old enough so i waited and hopefully its time.

my in game names are either Holy_Roller,Dr.Green or skeptyk.

cheers for reading peace out:cool:

Hehehe:tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    Okay i can still point out some errors but i will let you off due to the fact that i'm too lazy to edit it:)
  3.   0 points
    lol really, what did i get wrong lol.