Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Music
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009
      0 points
    Haha runa:bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2009
      0 points
    I love Weezer DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME :wink:
    They have been one of my favourite bands for over 10 years. They have since lost any element of seriousness they ever had, but damn if they ain't the most fun band ever with their tongue-in-cheek lyrics and unashamed catchy melodies :wink:
    nVuEikuTjk0
    LUCEVQ0x2D8

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    lol! looooser, JUDGED! :wink:
    i like them alright. saw them at the governor hindmarsh 2-3 years ago, was a very good gig and they are excellent musicians. i think they have a new album out soon or already?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah that's where these two songs are from, and is that the best album title ever? Raditude?! These guys have rad attitudes for sure. They just make me laugh so much. I love their newish song Troublemaker as well
    Listen to the lyrics and look at their clothes and everything, the video is the ultimate pisstake of itself, but I swear they aren't dicks, they are making fun of themselves behind closed doors. I love them so much.
    ETa47DdZwHg
    I can't work a job
    Like any other slob
    Punching in and punching out and sucking up to Bob
    Marrying a bitch
    Having seven kids
    Giving up and growing old and hoping there's a god

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
      0 points
    Dirtyphonics - Teleportation
    HVX4VaH474s

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009
      0 points
    I usually try not to post metal in here because not as many people like it, but I've been listening to this band a lot lately and thought someone might like it. Probably not but it's worth a try.
    The most brutal part is the first min so if you don't like that part still keep listening :smile:

Sumatra - Regeneration
    ca9F-8Xl_8g

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009
      0 points
    More drum n bass this time, from the new Original Sin album this track is called Therapy:
    Dt6CuSxoLO4

•  
      CommentAuthorhungaryhippo 
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009 edited
      0 points
    was unsure how to emble the vid so i'll just link it.

btw sorry to hijack your music i thought u might like this one =D
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009
      0 points
    I'm glad it didn't embed lol :sad:

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2009
      0 points
    Oi Sub, you're good :cool: