Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - The Labs - ut4_thelabs_b3
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2009
      0 points
    60QSJFApJro

3 vids and i keep getting asked when b3 is coming out. haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2009
      0 points
    Lol yeah we were supposed to release b3 ages ago. Woops

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2009
      0 points
    Ive been thinking of designing alot more jumps for it. If you and khao don't wanna let it die. :P

Been thinking of something epic for the end.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Lucifer:Ive been thinking of designing alot more jumps for it. If you and khao don't wanna let it die. :P

Been thinking of something epic for the end.

I think 30 jumps is a good amount of jumps though, maybe more jumps could go into a new map instead

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Well considering with the current design it has 21 jumps imo there's room for 9 more. :P
    And i was mostly thinking of adding a couple of jumps to whats already there fixing a few and then adding a noob path so it doesn't get mass cycled by people who cant do the first jump.

But comes down to if khao wants to add more to the labs or start a new one(Or neither!). Cause my mapping skills consist of me facerolling until the program crashes cause the thing the tutorial tells me to press doesn't exist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Look I think you guys should just kick ass.

Nuff said.
  1.   0 points
    haha i dont care. do whateva mate, ill sort it :) either new map or addons all good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009
      0 points
    khao is teh sex
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2011
      0 points
    Wow, the record for finishing this map is 5 mins 39 secs. Mint!
    linky

2.   1 point
    crap, newborn is a jumping freak :shocked: