Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Rocket drinking
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJAMedic 
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
      0 points
    SubJunk:Absinthe can't get to 85% either. 85% is like... Pour some acetone into a glass and dilute it with a little bit of water

Methinks you can get up to around about 90% with poitín (rish moonshine :bigsmile:). I can't think of much else that strong though, although repeated jacking will get just about anything up to there if you do it enough times :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    i have known people to get 99% pure alcohol and mix it with stuff... was an interesting experiment for them, i just watched as two people got munted from 1 can of coke :shocked:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Yea it was Absinthe =D And yes Sub, you can get 85% absinthe. I've seen it with my own two beady little eyes :smile:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Must have been an illegal bottle then

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009 edited
      0 points
    Don't think so O.o
    It was this really small one, about the size of these new V "shot cans".

•  
      CommentAuthorMOMOKO
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
      0 points
    it's a type of woodworm vodka, which is absinthe, but not called it for some reason
    the proper hallucinogenic stuff is illegal here though
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009
      0 points
    MOMOKO:it's a type of woodworm vodka, which is absinthe, but not called it for some reason
    the proper hallucinogenic stuff is illegal here though
    Yea that sounds right lol. This stuff was supposed to make you hallucinate lol.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    The green fairy :bigsmile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I'm wearing thin lizzy... And I'm not drunk!! :shocked:

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    I'm going to get me a beer. TYVM Marchic.