Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Rocket drinking
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2009
      0 points
    *groans* ooooh, I don't feel so hot...
    4 1/2 5% beers, 3 5.2% beers, and 2 shots of 85% vodka make rocket a very sick person.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Rofl, welcome to the world.

HTFU btw.:bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2009 edited
      0 points
    Ok, now I'm too old to understand what something means. What does HTFU mean?

Ooooh, harden the fuck up.... nice :sad:

Haha, I'm feeling better now though. I don't like feeling sick. No headache though... weird. Anyways, I think I did well for my first time. beat most of the first time records of my friends (which is probably still pretty pitiful lol), threw up all over myself, then proceeded to throw up in the toilet, and in the garden, hahahahahahaha.
    Def doing that again lol.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Attaboy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    ahh welcome to a very painful and embarassing learning curve mate lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ElScorcho:ahh welcome to a very painful and embarassing learning curve mate lol
    Hahaha couldn't have said it better myself.
    But then again some of the best memories of my entire life are of those experimenting years. We did some fucked up shit! :bigsmile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    hahahaa, very nice rocket :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2009
      0 points
    "meemories, light the corners..." hold on i'm missing some from the drinking and the passing out weyheyglaivan :tongue: in some cases its probably best you don't remember. the bits you do make for great stories though :bigsmile: character building
    •  
      CommentAuthorkhaotik_lord 
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2009 edited
      0 points
    haha, yea its the parts that u miss or dont remember and someone goes, hey that was dam cool when you did ..... and you dont remember it :bigsmile: haunt you for hours haha

just as long as you dont hook up with a chick and she goes next couple days, oh im pregnant and you dont remember it hahahahahaa. :shocked:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2009
      0 points
    khaotik_lord:haha, yea its the parts that u miss or dont remember and someone goes, hey that was dam cool when you did ..... and you dont remember it :bigsmile: haunt you for hours haha

just as long as you dont hook up with a chick and she goes next couple days, oh im pregnant and you dont remember it hahahahahaa. :shocked:
    Rofl yeah man we have all had chicks pull the whole "i'm pregnant" thing I'm sure.
    All i can say Rocket is don't panic if there is no proof, because 99% of the time they are just lying to make you see them again!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair