Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - krasus's ut4_warfacility Map!<deciding on the name>
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2009
      0 points
    i love your map
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010
      0 points
    Just wondering guys, How do you make maps?
    I've always wanted to make one,
    But couldn't be bothered Googling How.
    LOL..
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    It is hard >.<
    Basically go to the Urban Terror forums, down to the funstuff and map making section, then read the getting started stuff. It'll take awhile to get it all set up and you'll go through heaps of tutorials and will be constantly asking other mappers questions. I tried twice to get into it during my 2ish years of UrTing and this is my 3rd attempt. This is the only time I've gotten past the setup stage lolz. It is very fun once you get the hang of it. It's the setup and learning that is a pain in the arse. If you feel confident that you can make it past the setup stage, then by all means go for it. I'm happy to help out and I'm sure a few other people would be more than happy to help also. I'm still learning myself so you may be able to teach me something if you learn something different to me.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      0 points
    Mmmk, so If i need help making one,
    i come straight to you, cause you offered >=]
    LOL, ima so piss you off rocket! ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Or you can download that program called VoiceMapperPro where you describe the map you want into your microphone/headset and the program makes it

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    My god, the last post in here was September. Stop birthing old posts!
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    Someone revive the first thread ever XD. Are you being sarcastic Sub?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Nope it was made by NASA for their flight simulation programs

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      0 points
    OK, Thanks sub, If you have contact with nasa, Can you say fanks? XD
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I'm not convinced Sub. I want proof (I.e, get me that program, xD)
    @Brendan, don't worry, I'll just block you. =D

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja