Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - `a| vs RSG.
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDelirium
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
      0 points
    Marchic:Dressing room ctf, then ts then tdm. Kthx c u thar.

no thank you

Lucifer:Austria for TS

ok, now 1 more =]
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Casa Bomb mode, or Uptown TS

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorDelirium
      0 points
    ok
    so conclusion

Saturday 29th 7PM AEST
    server: 202.53.180.244:30669
    pw: rainbow

CTF: Herring
    TS: Austria
    BOMB: Casa

if you dont have herring, download it here
    http://www.dejgaming.com/downloads/q3ut4/ut4_herring.pk3
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    It's usually better to give links to my server than dejgaming, that site has some corrupt and outdated files :smile: I think his version of Herring is good but I'm just saying in general
    http://www.urbanterrorladders.com/_uploads/maps/custom/q3ut4/ut4_herring.pk3
    and you can find all the maps I host at:
    http://www.redskiesguild.com/urbanterror/servers/custom.php

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009
      0 points
    :P phail.nah good game alpha dudes(and snail).shoe, mrbob and i turned up to like 10 alpha players but they let us just play a fun game with some alpha guys on our team
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009
      0 points
    Oh yeah i forgot about this
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2009
      0 points
    jeez i go away for a couple of days and miss a scrim :sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    sorry about the hickup in this friendly scrim Del and the rest of you alpha's,
    Dont hold it against RSG:sad::sad::sad:
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Lol looks like fun :tongue: That's exactly why I don't scrim anymore until we have a dedicated team, CBF dealing with bad turnouts anymore

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Shit.... I kinda forgot about this cus my brother had a friend over and we was watching a movie and .... SHIT!!! Gay! I wanted to play... fuck...

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja