Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - QDB
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2009
      0 points
    t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
    BlackAdder> i believe i speak for all of us when i say...
    BlackAdder> WRONG BTICH
    BlackAdder> IM SICK OF YOU
    BlackAdder> AND YOUR LAME STORIES
    BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE THINKS YOURE FUNNY
    BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES
    BlackAdder> IN FACT
    BlackAdder> IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
    BlackAdder> I DON"T THINK NOBODY WOULD CARE
    BlackAdder> SO WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT FAG
    *** t0rbad sets mode: +b BlackAdder*!*@*.*
    *** BlackAdder has been kicked my t0rbad ( )
    t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
    CRCError> right
    heartless> Right.
    r3v> right
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Lol both posts were win Scone. I think racism is BS and the best way to deal with it is humour; to take it seriously is to give it validity.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    SubJunk:Lol both posts were win Scone. I think racism is BS and the best way to deal with it is humour; to take it seriously is to give it validity.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. It's only funny when you have never been affected by it. To those who have experienced it, those jokes may strike a chord or bring up unwanted memories. Best to stay away from sensitive topics :S
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    I agree with pez and sub. I'm black (gasp) and used to take all the racism pretty badly but these days i just take it as a compliment since your just pointing out how much bigger my dick is compared to you white trash mofo's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2009 edited
      0 points
    pezcadorissimo:I wouldn't be too sure about that. It's only funny when you have never been affected by it. To those who have experienced it, those jokes may strike a chord or bring up unwanted memories. Best to stay away from sensitive topics :S
    Pez, I said the best way to "deal with it", not the best way to ignore it, or the best way to make people happy happy joy joy in the short-term.
    I would submit that the people who get offended at racist jokes are carrying baggage it would be healthy to let go of.

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    SubJunk:
    pezcadorissimo:I wouldn't be too sure about that. It's only funny when you have never been affected by it. To those who have experienced it, those jokes may strike a chord or bring up unwanted memories. Best to stay away from sensitive topics :S
    Pez, I said the best way to "deal with it", not the best way to ignore it, or the best way to make people happy happy joy joy. I would submit that the people who get offended at racist jokes are carrying baggage it would be healthy to let go of.

Your a racist aren't you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Lucifer:Your a racist aren't you.
    No, I think people who pussyfoot around racism being too scared to talk about it are more racist than someone who is talking about it. Something doesn't go away just by not talking about it. Look at how for the last couple of hundred years until quite recently (and currently in some backwards places) people hid being homosexual, how do you think that worked out for them? Things are much better now that gay people are more free to talk about it and come out. If someone is seriously racist then I don't have time for them, I'm not gonna go argue with them about right or wrong, it's not worth it.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Idk Lucifer, he's sounding pretty defensive about this... :wink::wink::wink::wink:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Rocket:Idk Lucifer, he's sounding pretty defensive about this... :wink::wink::wink::wink:
    stfu jew!

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Tehehe =D

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja