Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Movies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAJ
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2010
      0 points
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    AJ:aVaTAR
    Is average

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorAJ
      0 points
    :o
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    lol, ahh, so much win! i love you retards :tongue:
    and avatar was good. Sub just likes to hate on James for being awesome and a simpleton concurrently :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Haha hey now calling a movie average isn't hating :tongue: I think plenty of movies are way below average :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Dragon wars . . . Best movie ever.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I quite enjoyed Serenity, but I found the series (firefly) was better than the movie. It had more humour and depth to it. I guess the writers of Serenity expected the viewers to have seen the series.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Firefly was awesome. You should check out his next show, Dollhouse. It's done now but it had 2 good seasons. Watch the first season but be aware it starts off crap for the first few episodes. What happened is the network heads thought it was too serious so they added stupid crap in the mix, then when it aired and no one liked it they said "well it's getting cancelled anyway so do what you like", so Joss Wheden (the mind behind Firefly) finally made the show how he wanted to and it became amazing and didn't get cancelled after all.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I should add too that yes Serenity was made just to wrap up Firefly. Firefly got cancelled quite unexpectedly so it ended with a lot of unanswered questions, so the fans put together the largest rally for any TV show ever (the record still stands as far as I know) to get a second season, but instead of a second season they got a movie, so Serenity was very much unplanned and rushed, just to give the fans a bit of closure.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Yea, but to be honest, I feel it ended up making more questions than it actually answered. I HATE how fox cancels all the good shows! I really wish they would make another season. I have to say that it was totally my favourite series EVER. I also wish they would make another sarah connor chronicles season. That was pretty cool too.
    What is Dollhouse about? Got a link to a totally legit copy that I can buy and... well you got a link? xD

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja