Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Movies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009 edited
      0 points
    Download Paranormal Activity right now and watch it :smile: And ignore the people who say the theatrical ending was better, the theatrical ending was corny as hell and basically makes what was a legitimately great movie into American teen-scream crap, do yourself a favour and watch the version I linked, not another version!
    Then once you're finished cowering in the corner come back and tell me how scawies it was

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2010
      0 points
    Another great horror film is The Collector. It's what Saw wishes it was, so just imagine Saw but with good acting and soundtrack and direction

•  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    How about Batman.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ifly:How about Batman.
    Worst. Review. Ever.

•  
      CommentAuthorphoenix
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2010
      0 points
    There Will Be Blood - Amazing acting by Day-Lewis, with an incredible atmosphere build up as it delves into the character of Plainview and his increasing madness.

AMIDOINITRIGHT?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2010
      0 points
    Just watched Leaves of Grass and it was amazing. I feel this way about one movie every few years. I really recommend it to anyone, it's insightful, philosophical, thoughtful, and peppers it with intense drama, comedy and action. I can't say enough good things about it and I can't wait to rewatch it.
    If you want to download it, you can in 4 parts here, here, here and here. Obviously if you download it love the movie then do the moral thing and buy it when it is eventually released on DVD/blu ray, as I will.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      1 point
    ifly:How about Batman.
    I still can't believe you posted that ifly. That cracks me up so much. "how about Batman".
    Ok since I'm drunk I'm gonna do a ramble, feel free to not read it.
    Which Batman movie do you mean? There are like 5 or 6 not including the animated ones. Or do you mean "how about the character Batman?", and why didn't you use a question mark, or wasn't it a question, in which case why phrase it as one? Also, what does that question even imply? Does it imply that you like Batman (the character or a movie) or does it mean you haven't seen any of the movies and are wondering whether to invest that time in watching them or doing something else?
    I think you wrote one of the most amazing and interesting sentences ever, ifly. I salute you.

•  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    ahahhahaha :tongue:
    Batman: The Dark Knight.

The others are shit and too old.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ifly:ahahhahaha :tongue:
    Batman: The Dark Knight.

The others are shit and too old.
    In that case yeah I think that was pretty good. I thought it dragged in places and it presented dilemmas that were pretty basic but it's a Hollywood movie so of course they dumb down the content because stupid people's money spends just as well as smart people's. Overall I thought it was worth watching. I certainly like the modern tone but then that's hardly innovative anymore since every movie is trying to do the whole "my superhero/main character is the most serious of them all" thing.
    I really liked Batman Begins, I think it was better than TDK. It was maybe slightly more stereotypical/cheesy but I like a bit of that in a superhero movie; I would rather a film was knowingly cheesy rather than taking basic philosophical questions and devoting 30 minutes of film time to them (the people on the two boats, oh wow what a surprise the big bad prisoner shows them all up, come on did anyone not see that coming?) rant rant yadayadayada

•  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    How about Superman.