Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Movies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2012
      0 points
    The hunger games looks good for me. Got pushed to read the book and it's good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Watched Project X the other night, was so funny !
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Saw The Hunger Games last night. It was decent but generic so if you see it don't expect a new/different movie, it's more like an 80's-style movie with modern graphics. You know like those old fight-to-the-death movies that always used to come out.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2012
      0 points
    I don't like the idea of the movie because by the looks of the trailer she's portrayed as higher morally than the other contestants (I may be wrong) but this seems stupid to me.
    Everyone in the movie was forced to play in the games and every loss of life in it should be tragic, why are we so in love with her "heroic sacrifice"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I enjoyed the movie a lot, but then I don't tend to think too deeply about movies the first and sometimes even second time I view them.
    HOWEVER; I do agree that the other contestants that camera time was spent on were lesser morally, but I think that there was at least one other contestant on par with her (the little black girl, and probably the guy from her district as well) that the camera wasn't on long enough for us to actually develop a "bond" with the character in order to feel the death as a tragic loss (or not in the case of the guy from her district).

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    2 more books in the series. Would you watch the next 2 movies?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I'd watch the next movie probably. It had some pretty cool scenes in it. I just hope they put some twists in there because I enjoy movies a lot more when they don't just go forward in a straight line.

SPOILER ALERT
    Right from the beginning it was like "here we have our main character, oh look her younger sister was chosen which means we have to have her replaced somehow because she's not the main character. now they're training and it's time to show off so we know she will initially fail to draw the viewers in, then succeed. then basically we wait while a bunch of plot holes appear while the main character gets lucky that her bad decisions don't get her killed.

The most annoying plot-hole for me was when the guy from section 11 saves Katniss (main character) when she was about to be killed, and he said it's because of her alliance with Rue (the 12-year-old) but he had no way of knowing about that alliance. In the book Katniss explains it to him but in the movie he just suddenly knows.
    SPOILER ALERT ENDS

I watched The Divide last night. It was really cool but pretty disturbing which I wasn't expecting considering the high-profile actors, so be careful of it but I do recommend it for being very good if you can stomach it :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2012 edited
      3 points
    Kids train early in childhood with 4 divisions

Hunger games
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2012
      0 points
    I'd watch them.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2012
      0 points
    Took my nephew to gold class to watch the hunger games. $78 gone :neutral:
    Book way better. Subs spot On in his review.