Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Movies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2012
      0 points
    I haven't watched the original. Girl in the new one is very interesting. She is from USA gridiron royalty... Mega $$$ and was the girlfriend arguing intelegently in the movie social network. I'm eager to watch the next 2 remakes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2012
      0 points
    Well to explain why it affects me: so much of the movie is about the pain of the girl, her hard background and the horrible things she goes through, and her looks don't make that believable. That's just judging from the trailers though, I guess I'll watch it and see if that judgement holds up afterwards.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2012
      0 points
    The Next Three Days was good

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Well looks like I'm gonna eat my words with Dragon Tattoo considering the reviews. I also didn't know it was directed by Fincher. He can do no wrong.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      2 points
    SubJunk:Well looks like I'm gonna eat my words with Dragon Tattoo considering the reviews. I also didn't know it was directed by Fincher. He can do no wrong.

Om nom nom :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2012
      1 point
    Saw Hugo today, it's a great tribute to film-making

•  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2012
      0 points
    Thinking about watching This Means War. It looks like a good movie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2012
      0 points
    I can't wait for Man of Steel to be released.
    Also I wish Watchmen had been shot in 3D.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2012
      1 point
    P.S. one of my favourite movies. Just got the blu-ray and can't wait to re-watch it.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2012
      0 points
    The list just keeps getting bigger, not a complaint though (love good movies!)