Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Movies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2012
      0 points
    Yum!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      2 points
    SubJunk:Bacon tastes amazing but for me I see it as a comparison between eating stuff like that, which only happens for a few minutes a day, and feeling energised and happy for many hours a day.
    Hours beats minutes for me :smile:
    Eat bacon all day long then =P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    lolol awesome

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    Ip man is fucking awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2012
      0 points
    Wow, just watched Drive. Best movie I've seen in a long time, instantly a favourite. Great acting, pace, cinematography, intensity, everything I love in movies

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2012
      0 points
    Will add it to the list.
    Holidays are almost over for me, and I haven't watched many movies at all. Sorry guys, let you down:sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012
      0 points
    I've heard that Hugo is very good. Told I will like it so am looking forward to watching it. 
    Moneyball: better then I expected. It was ok. 
    Descendants: not bad. 
    Midnight in Paris: really liked it. 
    Watching the new version of the girl with the dragon tattoo. Liking it so far. I'll finish watching it tomorrow. Bit stupid starting to watch it so late. 
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2012
      0 points
    the girl with the dragon tattoo is a good watch
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Did you watch the original? If so how does the new one compare?
    To be honest I don't plan to see the new one because the chick just looks emo whereas in the original she looked badass.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    SubJunk:To be honest I don't plan to see the new one because the chick just looks emo whereas in the original she looked badass.

Best reason to not watch a movie!
    I've only seen the original