Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Movies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2012
      0 points
    I liked the first one but not the second, what about you?

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Yeah same. I like Robert Downey Jr tho =P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Fair enough, a lot of people do. I did like him in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints.
    I guess I'm just usually not a fan of typical Hollywood films no matter the actor, and Sherlock seemed to be just that to me. Or maybe I just wasn't in the right mood for it at the time *shrugs*

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Actually haven't seen either of those.
    And i didn't find sherlock as great as some of my friends seemed to think it was. Just Robert in it was one of the few things i did like haha. Then again that just goes back to your people liking him liking the movie haha.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2012
      0 points
    Saw Forks Over Knives last night, it's a documentary that aims to show that animal products (meat and dairy) are responsible for roughly 98% of the occurrences of cancer.
    They show a bunch of people who had their lives saved by the diet, including people who were taking 8+ pills per day just to keep from having heart-attacks, but with the diet change they don't need any pills at all.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2012
      1 point
    Interesting doco. My missus is vegetarian so was pretty happy I was watching it. Unfortunately I felt like KFC afterwards.
    Looking for this film I came across a scary doco called the whale that ate the great white shark. Not a movie sorry though.

Movie wise I liked contaigion
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Oh nice, yeah I was mostly vegetarian last year (and continue to be now). Vegetarian at home but I still eat meat if it's offered at someone else's place.
    After researching dairy more though I might cut that out too. I've been using soy milk instead of cow milk for about a year but still eating yoghurt and eggs so I think it's time to cut them out. It was always my intention to do it in stages.
    Every time I cut one of those things out of my diet I notice a big increase in energy and focus.

I was a bit disappointed with Contagion just because it didn't twist, it just plodded along I thought. When it ended I just thought "was that it?"

1.   1 point
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Bacon tastes amazing but for me I see it as a comparison between eating stuff like that, which only happens for a few minutes a day, and feeling energised and happy for many hours a day.
    Hours beats minutes for me :smile:

2.   0 points
    Doesn't matter, had bacon.